Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hrm



I'm back home.

And I should really get working on my art, before I don't have this precious free time again.



from the top: Stella Stargazer (on sticker paper); my Christmas present for my boyfriend; my super late birthday present for my best friend; the portraits of my characters from the "From the Eye of Hubble" series, and lastly, more of the characters from said series which I am working on the lineart for done on MCAD stationary

Oh, and I'm starting work again next week. I'm excited, money! But, it's... Christmas week. D:


Hams flying all over the scanners, why so much ham?

Why is ham the Christmas meat?
I love turkey, and ham, ... well usually the parentals grab like, honey baked ham, and don't get me wrong, honey baked ham is fine. I just prefer my meat to be... meaty. Not with a hint of sweet.

I realized, I want some Cheez-Its! And Flavor Blasted Goldfish! GRRR.
I am having salty snack withdrawal syndrome. 
It's been so long since I've had either in my mouth...  why do I set myself up like that?

2 comments:

Marissa Lundin said...

Hey Micheal!

It's good to hear from you! I miss MCAD as well, I think we all do! Sorry about the bathrobe, but the winter boots should come in handy! lol Yeah that sounds kind of lame! I got a new camera for Christmas so I cannot complain!

You are welcome for Fleet Foxes! Aren't they great!? One of my favorite things about music is sharing it!!!

Take care my man! See you sooooon!
Marissa

swan said...

the illustrations are great!