Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What the Heck, Texas? What the Heck?

It's January, last I checked.


And it's like 70-80 degree weather right now in Texas.
This is some messed up stuff.


I'm sorry, I've been in Minnesota too long to know that this is NOT winter weather.

I'm so happy to be going back to Minnesota next week.


Texas, you're nice, you have my bestest friends in the world here, but you're far too boring for my tastes. Well, at least Flower Mound is.



I WANT TO GO BACK TO COLLEGE.


Oh, God. 
I just realized, I'm going to want to kill myself this summer. MONTHS without being at MCAD.




I need to find something interesting to do and not "I want to kill myself in this god forsaken town"-worthy for this summer.

I will cry, I swear I will, if I ever feel like I want to kill myself this summer.

I'm going to be soooooo homesick (for MCAD.)

2 comments:

katelyn sue said...

I concur.
MCAD IS TEW MUCH FUN!
Only a little while longer though and we can go back!!!!

Michael Perez said...

so very true.